- About us
- Show Business
- Modeling Tips & Glamour Models Advice
- Acting And Modelling Careers
- An Entry Point into an Impressive Career - Become a Movie Extra
- Create a modeling portfolio that wins!
- Excellent Acting And Fabulous Direction
- Fashion Model and Top Fashion Modeling
- Film Acting: First Steps
- Finished Shooting The Film Footage
- How To Be Successful As A Model
- How To Succeed In Acting – Tips and Facts
- How to Begin a Career in Acting
- How to prepare for acting auditions
- Method Acting - Practical Excercises For The Actor
- Models and Actors advice to further your career
- Movie Extras And TV Extras Wanted - What Type Of Skills Do People Require?
- Start as a Movie Extra
- Top 3 Cities To Become An Actor
- Top 4 Acting Audition Tips
- Trying to find Acting Auditions for Movies
- What Is An Actor?
- What is a Movie Extra?
- You Can be a Movie Extra
- Who is Who
- Acting tips
- Modeling types
- How to select an agent
- How to work with photographer
- Prepare to photo shooting
- Legal issues - property release
- Anyone can be a movie extra!
- Casting360 Review 1
- Casting360 Review 2
- Casting360 Review 3
- Casting360 Review 4
- Casting360 Review 5
- Casting360 Review 6
- Casting360 Review 7
- Casting360 Review 8
- Casting360 Review 9
- Casting360 boasts one of the world’s largest databases of talent
- Casting360: Getting Started as a Movie Extra
- Casting360: What to Expect at an Acting Audition
- Casting360: What to Expect at an Acting Audition
- How to audition for film?
- How to be an actor, model, dancer, singer...?
- How to hire performers?
- Making the Most of Your Headshots
- Paid Casting Calls in USA 2011-2012
- The Core Values of Casting360
- The Screen Actors Guild
- The Vision of Casting360
- Casting360 Review 10
- Casting360 Review 11
- Casting360 Review 12
- Casting360 Review 13
- Casting360 Review 14
You Can be a Movie Extra
Just having the opportunity to be a movie extra for a day can be one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences movie fanatics can obtain. Each year hundreds of movies are made. Many people assume that these movies are only made in big cities like Los Angeles or New York. That's where so many people are wrong. It's true that many films are produced in Hollywood, CA and New York, NY, but more often than you'd think, major motion picture production companies travel around the world to shoot their films "on-location." This means that movies and TV shows are being filmed in cities, towns and neighborhoods all over the world. It's just a matter of time before a film crew rolls into a town near you.
There's absolutely no question about it - if you'd like to appear in a movie or be seen on TV, you can. No matter what type of film - action & adventure, drama, comedy, romance, science fiction or horror - all will need dozens if not hundreds of movie extras. What's so great about being a movie extra is that jobs are easy to find since looks don't matter, education doesn't matter and your age doesn't matter. In fact, anyone can be a movie extra without any acting experience. What's more, talent agents, talent scouts, casting directors and producers will always need movie extras and background performers for their productions. All you have to do is let them know you want to work.
So how do you let these filmmakers and production companies know you want to be a movie extra? Casting360.com has already helped tens of thousands of movie extras and beginning actors find jobs on great film productions.
Begin by creating your online portfolio. Within online portfolio you can list your description, contact info, skills and abilities. You can attach a resume, headshots or multiple photos and even video clips or your acting demo reel to your profiles, too. When talent agents and casting directors are looking for someone like you or for many movie extras in or around your hometown, they could find your portfolio within their search results. Once they have located your portfolio, they can then contact you directly with further casting details and audition information.
Casting360.com provides the easiest way to introduce yourself to the thousands of working casting directors, casting associates, talent agents, talent scouts, producers, directors and film industry professionals around the world.
There's more. Casting360.com is not just a casting web site, it's an online acting community where you will find a wealth of acting resources, guides, instructions, tools and helpful hints. Guides for beginning actors will explain how to get your foot in the door, find acting jobs and get your career off the ground. Resume building tools, job & audition management utilities, calendars, friends lists, career networking solutions, message boards and private, secure messaging are all provided to help you make the most of your acting opportunities and keep you focused and on track to a rewarding acting career.
Casting360.com also provides a list of photographers and photo studios along with instructions for selecting a qualified headshot photographer, and the complete listing of all SAG franchised talent agents, AFTRA talent agents, extras casting agencies, and US film commissions along with many acting schools and colleges.
Casting360 also offers unlimited and unrestricted access to hundreds of casting calls and audition notices.
So break into entertainment business or the movie scene by becoming a movie extra! It's not nearly as difficult as you think. In fact, once you see just how easy it is to get working as a movie extra, you'll be mad you didn't doing anything sooner.